Our HR Administrator supports the HR Advisor with organising and maintaining employee records and documentation, recruitment and meetings, and to provide a first point of contact for HR related employee queries.
Job Ref: **
Full-time – Permanent
Location: Port of Southampton
South Coast Port Services (SCPS) are currently seeking a permanent HR Administrator to be based at the Port of Southampton
- Organising, developing and maintaining a manual and digital employee records system.
- To provide a professional, confidential service for the HR Dept to include production of statutory and statistical documentation.
- Supporting the HR Advisor with recruitment, preparing for HR meetings, and being a point of contact for all employees.
- Starters & Leavers – responsible for all starter and leaver documentation and ensure we remain compliant from an audit perspective.
- Preparing HR documentation. Hr Adminsistration / Taking Minutes during meetings. Attendance Monitoring, Answer employee HR related queries.
The main requirements for the position are:
- Qualifications 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within HR Support
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office®
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- CIPD Qualified or working towards qualification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete the form opposite and upload your CV.